Encourage your organization to sponsor this urgent, unparalleled, healing and spiritually renewing program.
The Philadelphia Promise, Prophesy, Science and Miraculous Healing
In the late 1600s, a religious heretic, political revolutionary, and downright renegade named William Penn made his mark as an early advocate of religious freedom, cross-cultural collaboration, racial equality, and democractic government. As a Quaker, Penn founded the Province of Pennsylvania, and planned the City of Philadelphia. His loving labor was based on early concepts of Divine Law. Penn’s humble appreciation for the environment and
agricultural sustainability, honesty in business, and love as a basis for doing business, raising children, and forming friendships, had a powerful impact on the governors of his time. Following great trials, Penn’s activism prompted unification of all English colonies in what was to become the United States of America.
Penn’s democratic principles inspired much of the U.S. Constitution.
As a pacifist, Penn considered the problems of war and peace deeply. In England he promoted the “United States of Europe,”and urged deputies of the European Assembly to discuss and adjudicate controversies peacefully, giving rise to the creation of the “European Parliament.” Yet, Penn’s spiritual convictions landed him in jail. In “No Cross, No Crown,” written while imprisoned in the Tower of London in 1669, Penn exhorted people to adhere to the spirit of “The Way” of love Jesus taught.
On March 4, 1681, King Charles II signed the “Pennsylvania Charter” granting the religious and political heretic the land that became Pennsylvania. Penn wrote jubilantly, “It is a clear and just thing, and my God who has given it me through many difficulties, will, I believe, bless and make it the seed of a nation.” Once in America, Penn purchased more land from the Lenape Indians, and then drafted a charter of liberties for the settlement creating a“political utopia” guaranteeing free and fair trial by jury, freedom of religion, freedom from unjust imprisonment, and free elections. Eventually, Penn attracted persecuted minorities including Huguenots, Mennonites, Amish, Catholics, Lutherans, and Jews from England, France, Holland, Germany, Sweden, Finland, Ireland, and Wales to this commercially-thriving “melting pot” that Penn envisioned and named the “City of Brotherly Love”–Philadelphia. “Philly” became a mecca for science and medicine.
Much like Aristotle, the father of modern science who named the first science book “Physics,” Penn named the great urban experiment of the New World–Philadelphia– using the same Greek root words “philos,” that means “love,” and “adelphos” meaning “brother.”
Curiously, and prophetically, the Old and New Testaments, that rarely cite the same predictions, address the “Church of Philadelphia” in Isaiah 22:22 and Revelation 3: 6-8 :
“Whoever has ears, let them hear what the Spirit says to the churches. . . . These are the words of him who is holy and true, who holds the key of David. What he opens no one can shut, and what he shuts no one can open.” That prophesy also promises, “I will also keep you from the hour of trial that is going to come on the whole world to test the inhabitants of the earth.”
Enduring a quarter-century of political and religious persecution, widespread defamation on the Internet, and damaging retaliation for whistleblowing on the pharmaceutical industry, in 2014 Philadelphia native, award-winning author, Messianic Jewish doctor, Harvard-trained intelligence industry analyst, and natural healing expert, Dr. Leonard G. Horowitz, published “The Book of 528: Prosperity Key of LOVE” that prompted a revolution in recording artistry and the natural healing arts and sciences. In 1998, Dr. Horowitz revealed the original Solfeggio musical scale that not only explains William Penn’s spiritual drive and vision for Philadelphia as a model for New World utopia; but also justifies a revolution in science, medicine, politics, commerce, and education expanding from the greatest secreted truth in the history of humankind–“musical mathematics”–the “real da Vinci code.” Dr. Horowitz reveals simple mathematics impacting basic physics, water science, and the sacred Solfeggio musical scale that remained hidden for more than two-thousand years until he published these revelations giving humanity its greatest hope for world peace and healing from emerging viruses and threatening plagues. Scholars addressing the likelihood of human extinction find Dr. Horowitz recommendations inspiring. The Solfeggio scale’s 528Hz frequency is believed to be the “MIracle” key in which King David played his miraculous healing harp. “This is the ‘key of the house of David,’” Dr. Horowitz theorizes. This knowledge is transformational, paradigm shattering, and central to fulfilling Bible prophesies and more. This knowledge explains creationism and “intelligent design.” It is the “gold offering” that opens the door to the holy dwelling of Divine presence and cosmic unity.
A GOD-AFFIRMING, SPIRITUALLY-UPLIFTING, VIEW-EXPANDING, AND LIFE-SAVING WEEKEND EXPLORING WHAT HAPPENED TO AMERICA, AND WHAT YOU MUST DO TO SURVIVE AND THRIVE DURING “GLOBALIZATION”
Friday Night: Orientation and Introduction (7pm to 10pm)
• How to Lose Everything Except Your Soul, and Recover to Prosper in All Ways.
• Who can you trust, the “Gods of Science” or the “King of the Universe”?
• Divine Law, the Constitution, the Metaphysics of Sin, and Judicial Corruption.
• How America Got Into, and Can Get Out of, this Mess,
• Prophetic Destiny, and Co-Creating a Millennium of World Peace.
Saturday: Problems in Babylon (9 am to noon; 1pm to 5); 528Hz Musical Celebration (7pm to 10pm)
• Financial Powers and Investments in the “End Times”
• Genetic Re-engineering of Life and the “Super Human Race”
• The Politics of Population Control
- Ways & Means of Manufacturing Memes: Choosing Core Beliefs
- “Hollywoodism,” the Media and Counter-intelligence
- Cross-Cultural Influence and Mind Control
- Bigotry v. Religious Tolerance
- Cultural Diversity vs. White Supremacy
- Crisis Capitalism and the Economics of . . .
- Creating and Controlling Emerging Markets
- Globalization and the “War on Terrorism”
- Environmental Damage, Recovery, and Sustainability
- “Global Warming:” The “Natural Cure.”
• Political Chaos and Emerging Plagues: How and Why They Come Together
- World War III vs. Global Peace Now
• Healthcare vs. “Disease Control:” Depression vs. Optimism
• Drugs v. Natural Living
• Mandatory Vaccines vs. Freedom of Choice
- Psychopathic Fear (741Hz) vs. Healing Love (528Hz)
Sunday: Recovering Health and Stewardng Wealth (10 am to 1pm; 3pm to 6pm)
• Best Kept Secrets and Investments in Health Science and Recovery
- Hydration, Oxygenation, Top Choice Diets, Exercise and Health Products
- Facilitating Miraculous Recoveries Using Faith, Prayer, and 528 Music: Celebrating and Sharing Prosperity in All Ways.
- Questions and Comments.
CLICK TO DOWNLOAD THE Weekend Seminar Brochure (in a pdf file)